ah2

SCRYPT.cc

tunez

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Step One: Setting Up Your portal to the World of Digital Currency

Step one is quite possibly the easiest one of all. Setting Up Your Wallet is as easy as going to any one of these websites and creating your account! (depending on how you decide to use this account, the level of action required on your part increases.)
AND GO!

Xapo: http://xapo.com/r/3J85KQX

 Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/join/ewolford 

 Blockchain.io: https://blockchain.info 

 Once you've signed up for one (or all) of these accounts, check them out. Familiarize yourself with them and how they work. This is where you will be managing your income generated from the final part of the process. Now let me Explain why this is important to a serious musician.

 Musicians Don't Make A Living Wage! Unless they are selling buttloads of merchandise and are constantly touring and gaining exposure, most musicians can barely afford rent let alone new gear to improve their sound, or lessons to add to their skillset or even gas to get their gear and themselves to a show. I KNOW I AM A WORKING MUSICIAN I have to deal with this all of the time!

 Until recently, I was Director Of Media Operations for a local marketing company, and after a string of interesting events, I finally got fed up with juggling a 90-110 hour work week i was being underpaid for AND practicing/booking/ playing shows around california. It was EXHAUSTING! I started putting the little bit of extra time and spare change i had to work for me! Now, though I haven't yet reached my earnings goal, I am making enough to focus solely on music! ITS FREAKING GREAT! Living the Musicians Dream without having to actually be famous. lol pretty sweet right? make music all day, and get paid for it!

If you dont have any money and want to start out how i did the next post will be VERY IMPORTANT! For those of you who have money to invest but are skeptical of what I'm sharing (FOR FREE BTW) can use this method to test it out without spending any money. It makes my fingers wet just thinking about it... Until Next Time!

 EISLead

 P.S. i wont be offended if you dont accept my referral

No comments:

Post a Comment